Our church welcomed 160 people for Easter Sunday celebration. Thank you for bringing your family, friends and neighbors. Our facilities were ready and our members were gracious and inviting. Pray that these folks will want to keep coming back. We are striving together to worship, grow, and share.
“Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.”
- Easter breakfast had over 100 and Easter worship with 160 people
- Three Baptisms – Deb Karpinske-Keyser, Donna DeAnthony, Gayle Gugino
- More new members have applied
- Great response to our Ministry Fair. Lots of people wanting to serve.
- Continued outreach to our community, families and friends
- Faithful giving
- Nursery volunteers and kid’s ministry teachers & helpers
- Trained biblical counselors
- CCA staff for the fall