Scripture: Titus 1:5-9
Hold firm to Word of God
Give instruction in sound doctrine
- Doctrine = clear biblical teaching
- Sound = healthy
- Speak against wrong teaching
- Correct wrong learning
- When Marriage and Mercy Collide www.graceky.org
A Pastor must hold firm to Word of God, give instruction in sound doctrine, and be ready to rebuke errors or contradictions to the Word.
- Pray for me to do these things faithfully.
- Be willing to hear and apply the Word.
- Don’t be surprised or offended if I question your words.