Women’s Conference – Choose Joy!
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
Join us for an encouraging all-day women’s conference right here at church.
Watch and learn from excellent on-line speakers and workshops from our Northeast Fellowship.
Make a fun fall craft.
Enjoy lunch and fellowship together.
Contact the church office if you have any questions.
Thanks to COVID-19 and the upheaval in daily life it created, everyone can relate to “trials of many kinds”. In God’s wise providence, this theme was selected for our conference over a year ago, so we are certain that He will use this new ONLINE conference to speak to our hearts in some very personal ways.
Our main speakers are well loved RENEW workshop speakers married to pastors from the Northeast Fellowship.
Doris Hurlbut is a mom of 6, grandma, and women’s Bible teacher who serves with her husband Pastor Mark Hurlbut in Marilla / Western New York.
Ingrid Semans is a mom to 6 boys, a certified Biblical counselor, and serves with her husband David in Dundee / Central New York.
Both ladies have roots that run deep in the Word of God and desire to help women apply truth to the daily situations of life.
- The Purpose and Joy in Trials (Ingrid Semans)
- The Joy of our Salvation (Doris Hurlbut)
- Living the Joy-FULL life (Doris Hurlbut)
- From Parenting to Coaching your Adult Children (Holly Hammons)
- Take it to the Lord in Prayer (Brian and Judy King)
- Building a Biblical Lifestyle While You are Young (Hannah Leary)
- Anxiety: When Fear Takes Control and Steals your JOY (Cindi Massaro)
- The Joy of Spreading Mercy in a Payback Culture (Jeannie Vogel)
- Choosing Joy in the Tough Times (Jim Vogel)
Video testimonies by 4 pastors’ wives who have gone through challenging situations in the past year and found peace and joy from the Holy Spirit and His word. ==Barb Mowers, Deb Bantle, Donna Hart, Heather Hanna.