Scripture: 1 Peter 3:1-7
- Submit to your husband
- Win unbeliever without a word
- Don’t focus on outward appearance
- Become more beautiful on inside
- Imperishable beauty
- Do Good
- Don’t be afraid
- Love your wife
- Be understanding
- Be a provider
- Equal before God
- Leader in the family
- Trusting God by submitting in your marriage?
- Worrying about things out of your control?
- Attitude and actions show an example of God’s grace?
- Spending enough time on developing your spiritual inner beauty?
- Showing God’s grace in unconditional and selfless love like Jesus does?
- Honor her in the way you treat her?
- Ready to answer to God for the way you cared for your wife and family?
Questions for Husbands and Wives
- Are you partners or competitors?
- Are you helping each other become more spiritual and like Jesus?
- Do you focus on the outside or the inside?
- Are you sensitive and caring about each other’s feelings and ideas?
- Are you showing each other God’s grace and are you richer because of your marriage?